The Disrupting Flying White Ghost
Nowadays,
the life living of earth is in danger. The hot temperature on it has been
increasing day by day. It occurs because of the high amount of pollution in our
surrounding. There is no doubt that excessive levels of pollution are causing a
lot of damage in the environment. Due to the modernization era, the pollution
cases have been decaying everything not only the healthy environment but also my
beloved life. I wished to breathe in my life comfortably. I wanted to enjoy the
spreading fresh air freely in every second of my life. Therefore, I definitely
hate the smoke. The smoke has altered the spreading fresh air become a flying white
ghost which has been disrupting my beloved life. This disrupting flying ghost was
getting on my nerves recently.
On Sunday morning,
the beautiful grumble voice of my mother woke me up in a sudden. She held her
ugly long broom exactly in front of my face. Then, she pointed it to the three
big buckets which is full of dirty clothes beside the toilet. I was speechless
while noticing her angry face. I showed her a nod directly. It meant I should
move from the bedroom to the toilet soon. I received a command as a regular servant
on Sunday who had to wash those three big buckets of dirty clothes. Two hours
later, I took a breath deeply. While erasing my forehead sweat, I had finished
my washing activity and put the clothes up in the drying ground.
When I was
sitting down calmly in the kitchen, surprisingly I got the couch and I was so
difficult to breathe. Everything was seen hazy because of the smoke which filled
my house. In a hurry, I tried to check all of stuff that could cause smoke. I
did not find anything wrong in my house. Then, I went out of the house in order
to give myself space to breathe well and I got the source of this panic event. In
fact, the smoke came from the trash burning that located right behind my house.
“Oh, I see!”, I felt better knowing that my house was safe because it was just a
smoke from trash burning. Although that smoke made me difficult to breath, personally
I thought this smoke would not give me really bad effect.
I looked for
the towel in order to take a bath. When I took it, suddenly my hands and my
legs became so numb. My blood flew very fast and my heart bit very quick. I
found very bad smell in all of my drying clothes. I was sure it was caused by
the smoke which came from the trash burning several hours ago. Without having a
long thought, I walked rashly to the location of that trash burning. I was
angry while grumbling loudly along the way. Unluckily, someone who did it had
escaped without any sign. I cursed him cruelly. I hoped that guy would suffer
this kind of panic event more than me. It was getting on my nerves at that
time. That smoke made my clothes in the drying ground so stinky and I should rewash
all of it. “God, please strengthen me!” I was going to cry emotionally in
redoing that tired activity.
Every kinds
of smoke are like a disrupting flying ghost for me in term of pollution cases. Wherever
and whenever I go, I would either scream loudly or hide rashly because this
disrupting flying ghost haunted me. I hated to experience an event that made my
stuffs became so stinky. I always showed my bad angry face when I found it. I could
not keep my horses in front of the people who caused it. In short, this part of
air pollution had decayed my beloved life.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar